20/10/2013

Work started on the Point and Click Engine


I started working on this engine as I don't see many point and click games made in GM due to the complicated nature of the games. And because I love P&C games, and with this engine I can make a ton of them. The engine should be able to create LucasArt's like SCUMM games, as that is my inspiration.

The first day went good, I've managed to finish the most important things of the base for the engine - controls, engine interface and engine settings, as well as making the Pause menu, but only its visual part. Although it looks like the ScummVM emulator, I will change it before the first release, currently I am only mimicking it.
I've also implemented the set of scripts I almost always put in every project of mine. You can see and download these scripts here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment